Welcome!

Be sure to register in order to take full advantage of all of the awesome features this forum has!

Photo

Magic:The Gathering Trades

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DjJoe

DjJoe

Advanced Member

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,199 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

As most of you know, Trades involves many types of bartering, from cards to games, and on to other things. Like Yugioh, we have added a Magic The Gathering Forum (duh!) so we here at ETC want to differentiate yourselves. We no longer want you to waste countless seconds ruffling through dozens upon dozens of Yugioh Lists to find those 1 or 2 Members with Magic Cards.

So here it is, The Magic: The Gathering Trading Forum!

Just a simple list of Rules and basics for you all to read and understand.

1) Basic Forum Rules apply. If you are unaware of what these are, please Click Here.

2) Moderation is limited due to the amount of actual Magic:The Gathering players, members, and support we have on ETC. So far, there are VERY little in number. We would appreciate leaving 1 LIST PER PERSON.

3) Reference Rules are in effect at all times. Like our other Trading Forum(s), choosing to ignore this is your own decision and we don't want to hear it if your own method of trading fails.

4) This is a Magic: The Gathering forum. Please don't post anything Yugioh-related here. If you have Yugioh Cards, please post them in the other Trading Forum and leave a link in this list. Make sure there's a Wants list too- It doesn't NEED to be all Magic, but it's helpful!

5) Choose your own method of posting a list. The following are two Templates you can use when posting lists, you can make up your own. It is advised you mention set ID due to various and numerous Reprint cards shown in later blocks or cycles.

Originally posted by Template 1+-->
QUOTE( Template 1)
Haves:

Rares-

Artifacts:

Black Cards:

Blue Cards:

Gold/Multi-colored Cards:

Green Cards:

Land Cards:

Red Cards:

White Cards:

FOIL Common/Uncommons:[/b]

*Just so everyone knows, you CAN trade Magic Cards in our Auction Forum.It is a universal Forum, it is NOT set to JUST Yugioh. Click Here to Visit the Auction Forum.

If you are trading Magic:The Gathering Online cards, please mention so when posting a list.

#2 Blankauctions

Blankauctions

Advanced Member

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,776 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:34 PM

Thanks Spiderman (btw, liked your old name better), great addition to ETC...
Pending Trades on ETC: 12

Have/Wants list:
http://etcforums.net...showtopic=73967

Refs list:

http://etcforums.net...0

#3 DjJoe

DjJoe

Advanced Member

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,199 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 06:32 AM

Thanks Spiderman (btw, liked your old name better), great addition to ETC...[/b]

I should have my list up by tomorrow evening, and I know Vash said he'd be working on getting his list sometime before that.

Everyone should try posting a decent-sized list soon. I'm hoping that our Trading System will attract enough attention so much that we have a large MTG member base.

I'll be making a topic in the Announcement Forums Shortly, announcing this trading section.

(PS: I like this name for now. Mid-March it'll change back to Tsunami or DjJoe, I haven't decided)

#4 Vash Ryou

Vash Ryou

The Professor

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:34 PM

I posted my list, which is sadly not very large. Most of my cards went in trades yesterday for States stuff--but my list fluctuates constantly.

The light comes on
The signal for us to act out our lives
You wait beneath the white sheets and you wait forever

#5 Terminator

Terminator

In Soviet Russia, Roy trolls you!

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

So where do we post our MTG lists?

#6 MasterOTKer

MasterOTKer

Insanity's a bitch...

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

Yeah what Roy' said.
The might of the Librarian has been unleashed!!!
Posted Image

My trade list
http://etcforums.net...showtopic=73425

My Refs
http://etcforums.net...showtopic=73508

#7 Luigi

Luigi

Professional Lurker

• Members
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

I posted mine in the general forum some time ago, they'll move it if/when they deem necessary.
Spoiler

EDIT: How many people are actually interested in MTG trading this time? I might as well post my own, again.

Edited by Luigi, 04 July 2010 - 02:01 PM.

Posted Image

Weegee's Refferals
Play MWS? Contact me on YIM if you wana play. (T2 Only)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users