Welcome!

Be sure to register in order to take full advantage of all of the awesome features this forum has!

Photo

16 & Pregnant

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ego

Ego

Ego Von Doom

• Members
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

Should be canceled, and whoever thought of this show should be hung and quartered.

Now I get it, why you did it, personal shit, why you diggin'

But if you find any skeletons in my closet, that should tell you how long I had bodies in it

Sci-Fi.jpg

#2 DSS

DSS

KING OF THE NORTH!!!

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Moderator
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

Agreed. Just the concept of it is bad. It's bad enough they're 16 and pregnant, now the world knows. Same thing with "I didn't know I was pregnant."
Current Deck: BWs
Trades

#3 PowerCrazy

PowerCrazy

PowerCruzer!!!!

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,905 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:08 AM

I didn't know I was pregnant is funny as hell

Well, I think it is, I saw like one episode where this fat black chick "pooped" out her baby
2010, 2011, and 2012 ETC Fantasy Football Champion
2013 ETC PowerCruzer
Posted Image
AIM = PowerCrazy555

#4 Canti

Canti

Classic

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,013 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

That's disgusting.

#5 Nomad

Nomad

Next to be inspired

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,647 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

It may be stupid as grape, but I also think it's a pretty strong reminder as to how kids aren't fit to have kids of their own,

Like, I get that this stuff is being taught in school & that it "should" be common sense by now, but the fact that so many people (not even just people who're still in high school) are bringing children into this world these days without realizing that it's more than an orgasm or a fashion statement tells me that maybe having a couple of shows like this is a good thing.

Posted Image

work by Johnny :)

Trade List / Refs

- Twitter - Midnight TCG - Youtube -

Don't hate on the bitches.

#6 Razzler

Razzler

Magna Power

• Members
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

This doesn't really phase me as much as the rest of you, since the age of consent in the UK and most of Europe is 16, so it's far from unheard of on the other side of the atlantic. However, I do agree with Val saying that most girls of that age have no clue how to bring up a child nor have the financial means to support that child and have to leech off of the taxpayer/parents to survive.

In fact, the state benefits system in the UK actually encourages people to have kids earlier.

#7 Knift-e

Knift-e

Indie Game Dev

• Members
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:39 AM

It may be stupid as grape, but I also think it's a pretty strong reminder as to how kids aren't fit to have kids of their own,

Like, I get that this stuff is being taught in school & that it "should" be common sense by now, but the fact that so many people (not even just people who're still in high school) are bringing children into this world these days without realizing that it's more than an orgasm or a fashion statement tells me that maybe having a couple of shows like this is a good thing.

Yeah, there is a nuance in saying that this is completely bad or good. There are tons of complications and reasons why they are shows. It might not be the right way of going about this problem.

This doesn't really phase me as much as the rest of you, since the age of consent in the UK and most of Europe is 16, so it's far from unheard of on the other side of the atlantic. However, I do agree with Val saying that most girls of that age have no clue how to bring up a child nor have the financial means to support that child and have to leech off of the taxpayer/parents to survive.

In fact, the state benefits system in the UK actually encourages people to have kids earlier.

The fact that it doesn't phase you is because of our different cultures. It should phase you that a country might say one thing and then glorify (with a TV show) another thing.

I think that's because Britian has a declining population (Growing Aging population, but less younger people). Still seems strange since it is one of the most densely populated countries/kingdoms in the world.

Edited by Knift-e, 15 May 2011 - 11:40 AM.

Shaco.png

#8 MrMcThrasher

MrMcThrasher

Reign In Blood

• Members
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 04:20 PM

The show is absolutely disgusting, and the the creator must be destroyed.
I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant is grapeing hilarious though. PowerCrazy, you talking about the one where she had the baby in the toilet?
Posted Image

#9 DSS

DSS

KING OF THE NORTH!!!

• Yu-Gi-Oh! Moderator
  • 12,494 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

I didn't know I was pregnant is funny as hell

Well, I think it is, I saw like one episode where this fat black chick "pooped" out her baby

Lmao.

Age of consent in Europe is 16? Hmm.
Current Deck: BWs
Trades

#10 Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

I dunno something tells me that even though the show's directed at chicks, it draws a considerable amount of those weird pregger fetish people.
Let them eat their damn cake.

#11 Nomad

Nomad

Next to be inspired

• » Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 27,647 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

Lmao.

Age of consent in Europe is 16? Hmm.

Hello, Westjet...

Posted Image

Seriously though, I wasn't "just" talking about girls, as the guys who knock em up are just as guilty of the obvious outcome & just as in need of a reality check once in a while. Not that I know a lot of guys who're into these type of shows, but I'm sure that it reaches at least one or two.

Posted Image

work by Johnny :)

Trade List / Refs

- Twitter - Midnight TCG - Youtube -

Don't hate on the bitches.